Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i love my family

Hi there !

I settle down very well in my new family... I'm a lucky boy ! I think i love my new people very well and they deserve the well manered dog that i am...

Ok ok i'm not perfect... I do sleep on the couch when they are away from home and they tell me to guard the house but at least i dont tear up the trash or chew on the sofa or baby girl toys... I learn to get off the couch as soon as i hear the car in the alley buy mom's always know that i've been lying on the sofa... You know how mom's are... They know everything !

i also have a fear to be alone... If my human leave me in the yard for too long i feel alone and then i bark at the door... I love being at the front door i have a leash outside and i can lay down in the sun... I can stay there for long periods sleeping and enjoying people passing by (some people i like less get a good idea of how bad i can be... I have a loud voice hehehe)

On the not so perfect side i also have this bad habit to take items in my mouth and carry them everywhere in the house... my favourite are: My blanket (and its not easy to carry it in the stair) baby girl plush toys (and she do just like me i am such an inspiration) i also love to take my leash and daddy's leather belt... As i leave on comand and not chewing anything my people are not too concern about this... Mom is trying to teach me to "pick-up" things since it look natural for me to do it...

No comments: