Saturday, July 26, 2008

I found a new forever home !

I was on the really good care of Jane and Ron at the Chesapeake safe harbor. Then on a foggy day there was this family coming from far far away. They had a walk with a couple of my kennel mate and then the lady pick me up for a ride !

I wanted to be a good boy, i was so excited to meet new people but i manage to give a good first impression. i was gentle on the lead i sat on command and i let the lady give me a good belly rub ! There was a sweet little girl that gave me big hugs and called me DOU-DOU.

Then they went away ! Would they come back for me ? YES YES YES they did I knew there was something going on ! I went in the trunk of their truck and we had a bid car ride i slept almost all the time and then i arrive at my new home...

No comments: